Department of Veteran Affairs

  • Home
  • Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA)

What is Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA)?

If you have a DVA Health Card, they will pay for Exercise Physiology services. For gold card holders they will cover services to meet your clinical needs. Those holding a white card, they will cover services required because of an accepted war or service caused injury or disease.

There is no charge to you for this service, your Exercise Physiologist will bill DVA directly for the service under DVA arrangements.

Need additional information or would like to arrange an appointment?

How do I get involved in the program?

service icon

Step 1

Be referred to one of our Exercise Physiologists by either:
General Practitioner (GP)
Medical specialist
Treating doctor in hospital
Hospital discharge planner

service icon

Step 2

Contact us to book your initial assessment. Present your DVA Health card to your Exercise Physiologist during assessment.

service icon

Step 3

Complete and submit this questionnaire prior to you appointment